PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENTS >
Board of Education to Hold Virtual Business Meeting August 6, 2020
The Board of Education will hold a virtual meeting on Thursday, August 6, 2020. Closed session will begin at 1 p.m. Public agenda items will begin at 3:30 p.m. Members of the community can participate via telephone by dialing 202-860-2110 using access code 161 675 9729. The meeting will be broadcast live on Comcast Channel 34, Verizon Channel 36, and RCN channel 89.
The agenda, with related materials attached, can be found on the Board of Education’s BoardDocs site (please visit this link for the most up-to-date agenda).
1. Closed Session Approval - 1:00 p.m.
1.1 Acknowledgement of a Quorum
1.2 REVISED Resolution for Today's Closed Session
2. Opening of Meeting - 3:30 p.m.
2.1 Approval of the Revised Agenda
3. Public Comments - 3:31 p.m.
3.1 Ryan Jayner
3.2 Natalya Merezhinskaya
3.3 Bella Boex
3.4 David King
3.5 Aaron Droller
3.6 David Griffith
3.7 Bob Sickels
3.8 Christina Hartman
4. Item of Discussion/Action - 4:31 p.m.
4.1 Montgomery County Public Schools’ Recovery of Education Plan
5. Recess - 5:30 p.m.
6. Continuation of Item of Discussion/Action: Montgomery County Public Schools' Recovery of Education Plan - 5:45 p.m.
7. Board of Education Items - 7:16 p.m.
7.1 Report of Previous Closed Sessions
7.2 New Business
8. Informational Summary - 7:18 p.m.
8.1 Informational Summary for July 14, 2020, Virtual Meeting
9. Adjournment - 7:20 p.m.
Times listed are intended for guidance only; unless changed by the Board, the order in which items appear will be followed.
<<Back to browse