FormsParents & StudentsEnrollment/Records → Student Record Request Form

Student Record Request Form

About this Form

Form number: 226-8

Audience:  Students

Last revised: January 2021

This form is used to request student records if the student graduated or withdrew five or more years ago and is requesting aTranscript or Diploma.


Adobe PDF Student Record Request Form74 KEnglish

Forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader 8 or higher. Get Acrobat