FormsStaffPersonnel → Employee Change Request

Employee Change Request

About this Form

Form number: 426-1

Audience:  MCPS Staff

Last revised: August 2023

Related Forms

Form 210-1 - Request/Authorization for Movement of Funds and/or Positions

Form 447-13 - Position Change

INSTRUCTIONS:  Use this form to request changes/adjustments to the employee only. Positions and funding must be changed/adjusted separately. Do not use this form for school-based employee changes/adjustments.

Adobe PDF Employee Change Request79 KEnglish

Forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader 8 or higher. Get Acrobat