FormsStaffPersonnel → Position Change

Position Change

About this Form

Form number: 447-13

Audience:  MCPS Staff

Last revised: August 2023

Related Forms

Form 210-1 - Request/Authorization for Movement of Funds and/or Positions

Form 426-1 - Employee Change Request

INSTRUCTIONS:  This form is used to change the Full Time Equivalent (FTE) for a position in the Lawson Human Resources Information System (HRIS). To change any aspect of an employee’s record, contact the Office of Human Resources and Development.

Adobe PDF Position Change94 KEnglish

Forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader 8 or higher. Get Acrobat